Starting a business can seem like an insurmountable challenge, but you don’t need to be an expert in accounting and market research to get your business off the ground. All you really need is a little bit of motivation and an idea for how you can turn that new-found drive into cash. So instead of worrying about whether or not it makes sense to start a business this weekend, focus on the why. If you love something now, don’t worry about what the future holds for your passion; your enthusiasm for it will bring more light and positivity than any amount of worrying ever could.
What Will You Learn?
- Find an idea with a market already attached.
- Confirm that there is a market already buying what you are going to sell.
- Find a domain name.
- Build a website in a few clicks.
- Set up a company.
- Set up a way to receive payments.
- Create the product or service that will sell itself.
- Create a compelling offer.
- Drive traffic to your offer for free.
- Make your first sales.
- Followup with your customers to make more sales.
- Grow the business with new products or services.
- Hire the right people to do the work for you so you can go on holiday.
- Prepare the business to sell.
- Find a buyer for your business and get paid as much as 5 years of work.
- Cash in and repeat.
Your Current Situation